- Scientific Program
- Abstract Submission
Call for abstracts
We welcome contributions on topics related to risk assessment, risk characterization, risk perception, risk communication, risk management, risk governance, and policy relating to risk, in the context of risks of concern to individuals, to public and private sector organizations, and to society at local, regional, national, or global levels.
The theme of 7th SRA-Asia conference is 'Revisiting risk Governance issues in the post- pandemic era in Asia'
Presentations will be held in the following formats.
- Oral presentations: Represent individual oral presentations by one or more authors + Q&A/discussion for all presentations at the session’s end. Individual presentation duration: 15min.
- Poster presentations: Represent an individual poster presentation by one or more authors + individual Q&A/discussion of the poster.
The deadline for the abstract submission is September 20th, 2022.
Instructions for Submitting Abstracts
Abstracts should be less than 400 words and titles less than 20 words long. All abstracts should be submitted in English.
The abstract submission system is now opened.
If you want submit an abstract, please click on the button below!
* Oral presentations and poster presentations
Abstracts for oral presentations or poster presentations should include the following
Preferred type of presentation: Oral presentation or poster presentation
(one or the other)
Presentation title (Max. 20 words)
Author(s), affiliation(s) (including country, city and postcode for each) & email(s)
Abstract (Max. 400 words)
Keywords (Max. 5)
- Natural disasters including climate change related disaster
- Microbial risk and COVID 19
- Food safety
- Risk communication
- Chemical risk analysis
- Environmental pollution
- Air pollution and Particulate Matter
- Engineering risk assessment & management
- Occupational Safety
- Economic risk and insurance
- Microplastic issues
- Radiation risk
- Ecological risk